Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pondering in the Midst of Silence

When silent takes place, I always think of something about my life,

Several questions that make me more vulnerable. Lucid but blatant to my imagination.

Have I been good son to my parents?

Am I a good eldest brother to my siblings?

Am I a good friend to my colleagues?

Did I do well serving the people during my full time work in the organization?

Have I been a sweet boyfriend?

What will happen to me if i'm like this today?

And in few years time, will I be a good father to my child?


I know, some people around this planet might think the same thing when their alone and kept in silence. Did they found the answers in their heart?

I don't know, maybe I'm just bothered. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...