Friday, May 2, 2008

Messages in the Bottle


it's a sneak peek into my world... abas na leng.


JAN 8, 2008

I LOVE YOU! =)

KID!
MANGHUD NAKO! DILI KO DAPAT MA-SAD SEMU PAGHAWA.
I KNOW ITS FOR GOOD.
I KNOW YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART.
A BIG HEART FOR THE BASIC MASSES. PADAUN SA
PAGLIHOK.
DILI UNTA KA KAPUYAN FOREVER. SA TANAN NIMO BUHATON, ALWAYS
LANG JUD REMEMBER "SERVE THE PEOPLE". KANA.
JUST BRING THAT PHRASE KUNG ASA
MAN KA MALAGPOT. =)
LAB TIKA! YOU KNOW DAT! =)
-ALYMEHN-

Jan. 8, 2008 =)
Hi Kid, 9:53 am
(sa banz)

You're leaving na ugma, and i know daghan kag worries.
Usa ra akong ikaingon, "don't worry!" hehe.
We'll take good care
of HER.
Balik biya ha?!! We'll miss you, for sure... I-enjoy imong stay didto kid, isulti imong stay didto. Mao
ni atong gipili nga way para
makahelp sa people. Unta di nimo na makalimtan. Di magpabuyag didto
ha.. Pwede ka himo ug journal didto daun ipabasa nimo nako
pagkita nato puhon? Hehe. Aron mainspire
ko. Aw.

Basta, dugang dasig kauban!

STP-STR!!!
We love you,

-Mamang-

(Bibi Tart)

January 7, 2008
KID! *gitik*
I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ADVENTURE.
AiAW SIGE MAMELS HA. I
PROMISE NA PA KAY
DOOR3 NGA ULIAN. GOD BLESS YOU!
I LOVE YOU. =)
-
Elan-

KiDMEHN,
wherever you'll go, know that you'll always be here in our hearts. distance, space, time are mere words
or labels that people have used
to make living in this world "organized". but we know that we shouldn't
be imprisoned by that. because what we should be doing is living
beyond this "organized" world. there is
no distance, space, or time.
there is only this one string of events that sum up to life. so live. that's it.
period. just LIVE, in whatever way you think is best for you.
do not just wish for freedom, seek for wisdom as well. freedom
will be a disaster without it.
do not just wish for happiness, learn to live with full zest in life and
happiness will come along.
build lasting relationships, value loyalty and love. the world will
kick our ass, deal with it. there's no way
around it.

& remember always that I love you! =)
-jedimehn-

Kid,
many pipol sed true friends are hard to find, ahw! haha kanta rah? Nwei express hi-way, amping
jud dra olweiz hap? don't wori I'll take care of her, and i-comfort jud nko xa taman skng makaya. Xet!
wa nkoy kdamay! balik bea hap! I will surely miss you. palangga au ka sa Door3 fam kid, palangga kau tika.
-I LOVE YOU SOO SOO MUCH!-
-BINSUI-

Kiddoo,
i LOVE YOU!
taw kid uie, gipahilak jud ko nimu sau sa buntag hap... pero yeko ra kei you deserve my tears... amping
bya permi bebeh ha! always remember nga naa ra si mamy diri for you... happy au q to have you jud... you're
such a blessing for me! dili pod sa magpabuyag kung asa man ka ibutang ni lord ha!! Wish you all the
happiness in life. Stay humble as you are ryt now... Be happy na baby q ha!!! dili cge kaguol sa amu...
God bless you always. =)
Always & forever,
-Mamy Roxy-

Kid,
Ala lang... continue doin good lang guro, wen u ever need me m jzt a txt away... i thank you 4 everything..! oi so much of the drama hehe... bzta kid no matter wat, m olwiz here 4 you.. PROMISE!
WE LOVE YOU KID!!
D3 FOREVER BASH,
-TATAY

Jan. 8, 2008
Kid..
Yaw pirmi ug kaguol ha?
Smile pirme aron bata(kid) olweiz. I hope na makab-ot nimo imong goal. I thank you 4 ur sacrifices.
Love tika.
I look 4ward to your return.
oweiz,
-Biang-

DEAR KIDDO!
I will wRite you in behalf of shane pud.. hehe! Each and eveRyone of us, GReat and small has a puRpose
in this woRld.. and I am moRe than happy that you found youRs... I have always believed in you Kid, in all
things you aRe capable of doing... so, as you paRt ways with us, know that you will alwys have DooR3 to
go home to.
I would also like to extend my deepest gRatitude to eveRything you've done foR me..
God Bless and TAke CARe ALways!
-Myca A.-

KiD,
pisti uy! maglagot lagi ko bah! awh! hehe... huhu... ana man jud ka! bitaw kiddo... happy ko, as in
malipayon kay nag-ila ta. I've never met someone na grabe makasentol na sama nimo... haha... sweet,
thoughtful, & grabe ka caring. I wish I had a little brother like you... hmmm... pero mura man gihapon ka
namo ug baby brother bsa d3 family... anyway pasenxa bati kaayu akong agi. hehe. a iloveyou!
-nanay bem- =)

Kido! Kidie Meal,
Ooh weh! di man ko kabalo asa mag sugod ooe, pro cge sugdan na nko.
Kanang once upon a time i met you, you've been the biggest part of my happy fantastic lyf. g.love tika
dhai from the buttom of my ears, mura na tika brother ahay drama.
Kanang i'm hoping sumday mobalik ka here sa lupang sinilangan ha?? I will mix u gud boy!
-yentot-

sunod nalng ang uban ha natamad nako sulat ug edit.. X_X love you d3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...